1. What course are you having at present?
2. Are you enjoying your post-graduate course?
3. What is of particular difficulty in your post-graduate course?
4. Are you engaged in research?
5. What field of science do you work in?
6. What problems are being solved in your scientific work?
7. Have you already gained the necessary results?
8. Are you satisfied with the results obtained?
9. What results did you prove with the help of your experiment?
10. Have you already come to any logical conclusion?
11. What method do you apply in your research work?
12. Who helps you in your course?
13. Who is the chief of your department?
14. Who is your scientific adviser?
15. What does your thesis deal with?
16. Speak about your career development.
17. How many scientific papers have you published?
18. What scientific conferences did you make reports at?
19. What do you think is the value of your post graduate course?